Carpet Depressions

I moved some furniture forma room and there are depressions in the carpet.
The floor under the carpet is wood.
Is there a way to get repair the depressions?
Thanks Tom
Prozac may help in this case...

I've read that using a fork on the carpet will fluff it back into shape. Spray a little water on it first to dampen the carpet. If that doesn't work, place a towel on the carpet and use a steam iron on top of that, being careful not to overdo it. Steam can damage wood.

Time and regular vacuuming may improve the situation. You could try holding a steam iron just off the surface and then fluffing up with a brush. Phisherman mentions that steam may harm wood, but I doubt the amount of heat and moisture generated by a domestic iron could penetrate carpet backing. Just don't put the iron *onto* the carpet.

Put an ice cube into the depression, and then fluff and vacuum in the next day. The ice cube is a nice way to get a slow application of a small amount of water into the exact area, and you won't damage the floor underneath.