Carpet coming up at edges

We have several edges of carpet which are coming up throughout the house. They're all right at the seams where the carpet and linoleum meet. I was thinking a wider metal edging between the carpet and linoleum would hold the carpet down, but honestly I don't know. The carpet is on concrete, not wood, so I have no idea how else to hold down the carpet. This is my first house with a concrete slab; if it was just wood, I'd have it covered. Got any ideas? We need to keep this carpet for another couple years at least, so maintenance is important. Thanks!
Stacia
On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 23:33:12 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@xmission.com (Stacia) wrote:

Failed tackless strips where the "carpet and linoleum meet". The metal is a transition between the two floorings.
Tackless strips are wood and nailed into the concrete. Check and/or repair.
-- Oren
If you got a lot of problems you might want to call in a carpet repair guy. I recently did. $150 minimum but I got my moneys worth out of him.