Carpet Cleaning business equipment/questions

Page 2 of 2
Wow, thanks everyone for all of the great feedback and suggestions. I'll try responding back to some individual posts, but if I don't respond to your post directly it probably means that I tried to cover what you wrote about in a reply to someone else.
Ron wrote:

replying to Ron, Rayamada Cephus wrote: Why Water won't flow from the wand