Carpet apophysis

Hi, All I wonder what cause carpet apophysis. Does it a big problem? My second floor the carpet got outgrow in some place. I don't know if carpet's problem or floor's problem.
TIA Shell

Huh?
any idea?

Maybe he means "apotheosis," as in "a brilliant manifestation" or "deification after death."
Nick

(carpet) pile.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

This is usually caused by too much country music. If you have your stereo on the first floor, it all makes sense.