CArpet alternative on stairway

We're getting new carpet in our house and it has stairs from the entryway to the living space. It has carpet now, but there's always extra charges for stairs when we get it cleaned. Is there any good alternative to put on the stairs that isn't slippery when wet? Also wondering if it would be a DIY project. ares

Reply to
ares

Stairs can be covered with laminate or engineered wood flooring. Nose pieces and trim are available for most any installation. Check out

or
for some information.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

How wet do they get? How about a carpet runner?

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here