Carpenter wages

Your job seems to have worked out OK.
Sometimes they don't, and under the table operators are unlikely to be insured, licensed, or all that easy to find if things don't go so well.
Barry
twsbuka You Said 30$ hr is 16 MORE than you think it should beeeeeee. So you think 14 is a real wage !!!
Learn to read your own stupid shit twsbubba and wake the F up
Your right I am sorry I meant that I though it should take 16 hrs less to do the job.
Tom

do
Been following and not posting. This reply makes you look a little more reasonable.
I still think you $30 figure is way out of line for the cost of doing business in USA today especially for a job that will require at least two people.
Your $6800 bid if from a licensed insured contractor is your best bet.
Colbyt