Carpenter Bees

How do I get rid of Carpenter Bees that have infested my fascia boards by boring holes and tunnels ? They are eating my house (I can hear them chewing !) and I can't reach into the tunnels with spray bee killer. Help me pleeze !!!
Here's a link that should cover almost everything you want to know:
http://www.unexco.com/carpbees.html

http://www.bugsaway.com/drione_dust.htm

According to our county folks, before you seal a hole with caulk you should insert moth balls in the hole to kill any larvae eventually coming out.