Carpenter Ants

I've used Carpenter Ant powder to rid myself of two nests in my home. I still see a few "strays". Has anyone ever used the carpenter ant "bait traps" that I see advertised on some web sites which I can't find at Lowe's or Home Depot?
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:19:08 GMT, "The Stephen's"

First, you should post here: alt.consumers.pest-control
Second, try Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel. Works wonders. You can get it from these guys cheapest: http://www.bugsmart.com/Merchant2 / They currently have it on sale.
Bob
Bob: Thanks! Ken
In alt.home.repair on Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:45:47 GMT 'nuther Bob

Cool. Who knew? I even have that group on my server.

Meirman
If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter.
In article <wn_Ra.61603$0v4.4114400@bgtnsc04-
:) still see a few "strays". Has anyone ever used the carpenter ant "bait :) traps" that I see advertised on some web sites which I can't find at Lowe's :) or Home Depot? :) :) :) The only two consistently effective baits I know of for carpenter ants are Advance Carpenter Ant Bait granules that I have used with success a number of times and Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel that I have never used but know a number of exterminators that have used it always with success.
--
We child proofed our home,
but they are still getting in.

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:19:08 GMT, "The Stephen's"
Borax and suger, equal parts with water. Put in small tray and place where ants hang out. Problem solved. I take cheque or money order.