Care of Granite and Other Stone

Page 2 of 2
Our installation was 4 years ago and instructions were reseal annually but we have difficulties following instructions. Still looks same as 4 years ago with one sealer coat.
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:29:44 -0400, kati snipped-for-privacy@snow.com wrote:

Oh.

--
Memory was given to mortals so that they might
have roses in December.

I was thinking more like a wax like you would put on your automobile to protect it.
--
Memory was given to mortals so that they might
have roses in December.
writes:

There are many different products. Many are polymer coatings, like plastic.

The stuff they put on when they installed the granite was something, just as a previous posted said. They put it on and the wiped it off. They told me that I would never have to do anything else with it, but I've heard so many differing views that I wanted to make sure that that was the right thing to do.