Cardell cabinet manufacturer won't stand behind product

We had Cardell kitchen cabinets installed in a new house. The finish quality is very poor, visible sanding scratches, streaked stain that is obviously not a natural variation in the wood, a crack entirely thru one door, remarkably bowed doors, rough edges on doors that feel and appear like planing or saw marks and bubbles or sand under the clear finish that leaves a sandpaper feel to parts of the wood, a one foot gouge in a piece of cabinetry. We have a long list and pictures. The builder talked to to the distributor who talked with the Cardell rep. Cardell rep stated the cabinets were made to "industry standard" and will not replace the identified doors/drawer fronts. To my knowledge the Cardell rep has not seen the cabinets either. The distributor told us these are the "Chevy" quality of cabinets, not upper end custom so we won't get a custom finish. The distributor will replace a "few" doors at his expense, otherwise that is all anyone will do. We were told the Cardell people are difficult to deal with. Everything has been paid for as we had a construction loan. How would others deal with this? Thanx in advance for all advice.
betty

If they are as bad as you describe, a reputable installer would have stopped before they were hung. They sound like real crap, even for a low end brand. Sounds like lawyer time, unfortunately. A well written letter from one will often shake them loose.