Car washing

Went to Walmart last Saturday and thought I'd get one of those hose/brush attachments for washing cars. Found only one, with a whirling brush. No price. Found a place to scan it. $25!!!! Back to a bucket of soapy water, a sponge and a hose.
On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 1:14:13 PM UTC-5, KenK wrote:

They still make them.
Have you tried an auto parts store or Home Deposit or Lowes ?
Andy
On 5/25/2015 2:14 PM, KenK wrote:

Your best solution is with the sponge and hose. If you value the paint job on your car, then I suggest not to use those brushes, whirling or not.
On 5/25/15 2:14 PM, KenK wrote:

Why get wet washing a car when you could be in listening to the Million Dollar Quartet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xboSJqW1NM

Give a 4-year-old a garden sprayer with soapy water, a garden sprayer with fresh water, a microfiber cloth, and a stepladder. She'll be fascinated. Encourage her by going out occasionally to offer criticism. No mess, no wasted water and soap, and music that proves Elvis wasn't just a buffoon.