Capella Hardwood Flooring

I'm getting ready to install a large amount of hardwood flooring in my home. The wood my wife picked out is made by Capella which is not one of the more recognized brands. Can anyone tell me about their quality? Has anyone used their hardwood? How was the quality, particularly in the milling? Where the boards straight and all the same height? Thanks, al

Reply to
roderonner