Capacity of Kenmore (whirlpool) washer 110.82673810

I'm attempting to repair the washer (won't spin), but if that doesn't work, then I'll need to get a new one. I want at least the same capacity I have now, but I don't know what that is. I can find my parts list, but not the manual. If anyone has this model and can tell me the cubic foot capacity I'd be grateful. I've hit all the online sites with no luck. Sears was less than useless.

Usually the majority of the large capacity top load washers I've seen are 3.5 cu ft. So if anything, just take a look at some on the showroom floor and see how thay compare to yours. Just curious, why doesn't it spin? Did you check the door lid switch?

Usually the majority of the large capacity top load washers I've seen are 3.5 cu ft. So if anything, just take a look at some on the showroom floor and see how thay compare to yours. Just curious, why doesn't it spin? Did you check the door lid switch?
Funny you should mention that. That was the first thing on my checklist, and it's indeed the switch. Problem solved!

They've improved then :-)