Canvas Walls

Has anyone hung canvas drop cloth over framed / unfinished walls?
I have some unfinished walls in the basement, some with exposed fibreglass that I would like to contain.
I do not want to hang drywall, as thats a huge (read expensive) job, and right now, I am just looking for a solution.
Thanks,
Bob
I just drywalled an 18X32 room including ceiling for under 250.00 not including mud and paint.But the mud cost 12 bucks and I paid 5.00 a gal for oooops paints, which I got lucky and got matching colors. The canvas tarps that I have cost 159.00 for a 20 X 16. Do the math, I can't think that a temporary solution would be cheaper. If you can't afford to drywall all at once then buy a couple of sheets at a time, hang em and go from there.
SD

Drywall is pretty cheap, actually.
How much wall do you need to cover? If it's insulated, don't forget you need to install a vapour barrier.
Bob,
Why not buy a roll of plastic and attach it with a staple gun. The fiberglass should have been installed "paper" side facing into the basement so I'm not sure why you say it's exposed
Dave M.
Infact i do have a plastic dropcloth stapled to the wall. I was just looking for something nicer.
The fibreglass is fiber out, poor contstruction perhaps.... Harry homeowner? Dunno.