Cant find Ice Cubes to fit

I just bought a new refrigerator after using my old 1942 model since I bought it new in 43. I could always find ice cubes that fit the trays in that refrigerator. This new refrigerator has longer ice trays that fit larger ice cubes. I cant find any place that sells cubes to fit my trays. I need cubes that are 1 13/32 by 57/64 inches, that have a slight taper, and are 1 1/16 inch deep. Where can I find ice cubes to fit my trays? Is there a place that custom makes ice cubes to fit any tray? Do any power sellers on Ebay sell them?
snipped-for-privacy@yourplace.com wrote:

Hi, Ice cube or Ice cube tray? If your tray is too big, there is smaller ones for RV fridges.

Whoosh!
aem sends...
snipped-for-privacy@yourplace.com, 10/20/2006,8:22:37 PM, wrote:

Turn your head sideways so your ear points to the ground. Smack the higher side of your heads and the perfect ice cubes will fall out of the lower ear.
snipped-for-privacy@yourplace.com wrote:

I can custom make them for you but being a european size (metric) they are very tricky to make with American water. The American H2O molocule is slightly bigger .
They would be about $1 each in quantities of 1000 or less .
Let me know how many you want ... it is a 6 week lead time :(
You might find a US standard cube tray at say walmart. :)

Does that include shipping/handling and is spoilage a concern?

Get a 25 pound block of ice from your local ice plant. Any machine shop can custom cut this into the proper shapes although, depending on your location, you may have to wait until January or February to get it done.
Don Young
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:22:37 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@yourplace.com wrote:

I have 3 custom ice kits in my truck, that I will sell for $66.60 each plus shipping.

Mark Lloyd
he should of bought a auot icemaker, no doubt a cheap add on kit is available