Canon Power Shot Camera Problem

Ah, you never specified what device you had. Samsung Galaxy refers to more than just their tablets.

I have looked at the 3rd party cases/accessories which permit charging the unit by induction. Briefly considered getting one for my smart phone but the cost was more than I cared to spend. I wasn't that concerned (and I'm still not) with messing up the USB port but I found the ability to just lay the phone down on something similar to a mouse pad to charge it was appealing (but not THAT appealing)

They work by replacing the battery with one that supports charging by inductance or, in the case of some of the earlier models of the Galaxy Tab by plugging in (semi-permanently) a charging dongle to the Tab and then laying the dongle on the charging pad (dumb idea IMO, sort of a "look at the neat but impractical trick I can do with my Tab)

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Sorry that I didn't say I had a tablet. I already have a camera problem with a charging cable that is eithr bad or the camera's port is bad - preventing me from uploading pics to my PC, and in fact which shorts out something that shuts down my PC. Scary to say the least. Woke me up to the fact that maybe these connections are fragile. Seems thataway to me.

Anyway thank you for your response.

Have a good day.

Alan

Reply to