Cannot find this BASIC INFO anywhere on internet!

Page 3 of 4
Alright Pico, Storm, et al:
THANK YOU.
For revealing how intolerant some of you are of someone who has made an effort to find out information and is not lying when they said the information was not present(on the tire) when they needed it.
I am my brother's keeper, and surely would not afford any of you such treatment if you were the ones in need of information.

Home Depot Purchase Milwaukee D Handle Hand Truck $54.97 sku 168 674 easily goes up over steps, rolls up to 800 pounds, I've had at least 500 pounds on it once, but at the time the tires weren't fully pressurized, so they went flat! on the ground. The information came from the 800 number on the label of the two wheel truck, called directly and was told. I put the information in a place for future rerieval, so now of course can't find it!
G. Morgan posted for all of us...

Whom should we attribute this to? I like it.
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

p.

Thanks, amusing reading! I wasted more time reading this the the NG...
--
Tekkie

I did not tell you what was or was not on the side of your tire. I told you how to do a better search on the internet, and you laughed at me. Apparently I treat you like my brother, but you don't feel the same about me. That's ok, I forgive you.
Jack posted for all of us...

I resemble that remark. I belong to the obese guy society and object to this characterization. I can't see my pecker let alone tire information, I let my assistant do it.
--
Tekkie

On 10/29/14, 4:25 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

My assistant reads sidewalls for me, but people were giving us dirty looks when she came into men's rooms with me. Now I use a mirror with a long handle, to be sure I have no zipper mishaps.
On 10/29/2014 5:36 PM, J Burns wrote:

Do you have an arrest record for following her into the womens (with your miror and long handle) to make sure she has no mishaps?
On 10/29/14, 9:21 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I wouldn't touch that one with a ten-foot mirror handle. If the sheriff found out I'm going for the record, he'd tell his deputies to consider ignorance of the law as an excuse in my case. Then how would I get my name in the paper?
On 10/30/2014 2:30 PM, J Burns wrote:

I checked online. Your only infraction was the time you threw an eraser in Miss Crabbi's class, in second grade. Other than that, you did get a couple dozen commendations and merits.
On 10/30/14, 6:31 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Are you sure it was second grade? Halfway through sixth grade, the teacher made up an excuse to keep me after school. As soon as the other kids were gone, she flew into a rage.
She said she couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something very obnoxious about me, and I knew what I was doing, she she wanted it stopped. She ranted on and on. Maybe she made up the eraser thing for her report in case the principal asked why she'd been screaming.
It came as a shock. I'd thought she accepted me the same as she accepted my classmates, but she'd been faking. If she thought I was out to bug her in some sneaky way and I had no idea what she was talking about, I figured she was paranoid.
In seventh grade, I got my only commendation. My math teacher was about 80 but still as smart as a 5-year-old. It was the first good math course I'd had. At the end of the year, I was called on stage and presented with a felt A to wear on my jacket for having an A average in math.
I would have felt like a snob wearing an award that said math was easier for me than some of my classmates. It was worse than that. I had a C average. It was as easy as pie, but after all those years of school, I was so absent-minded that I made a lot of mistakes.
Toward the end of the year, our homework one night had been to list as many methods as we could, to divide. I was so bad at arithmetic in grammar school that I'd had to think of a lot of tricks to get by. I described 26 methods. I guess that's why she gave me a snob award in front of the whole school. I thought I'd never live it down.
On 10/29/2014 4:25 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

"Heh, heh. I can't even see my toes, Col Hogan. Why would I want to touch them?" -- Sgt Schultz
Oren wrote:

Great movie ;-) Too bad it's turning out to be non-fiction.
--
"I know shit's bad right now with all that starvin' bullshit. And the
dust storms. And we runnin' out of French Fries and burrito coverings.
On 10/29/14, 6:21 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way!"
On 10/29/2014 8:31 PM, J Burns wrote:

Duc, secre, aut discede. Someone had that on his stationery years ago, I had to ask what it meant. Lead, follow, or depart.
On 10/29/14, 9:18 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I found the movie G. Morgan meant. The sergeant tells the career soldier, "Lead, follow, or get out of the way!"
The soldier doesn't understand the criticism. He says he has always been good about getting out of the way.
On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:42:27 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.csttires.com/int/lawn-and-garden
MTD said 10-14 PSI was right for its riding mowers. I doubt any tires can't take that pressure.
One day, somebody will invent a real search engine. Meanwhile:
Don't include unnecessary words, like "proper".
Try "hand cart", "lawnmower", or "garden" instead of "hand truck".
Similarly, try "inflation" instead of "pressure".
Searching by tire size may help, as may adding "PSI" or "KPa"
Sometimes an image search returns better results.
I'll bet the old Sears catalogs had the information.
On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:42:27 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I would just do like most people with bicycle tires -- put some weight on it and pump it up until it looks "right." Not rocket science.
snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com;3302300 Wrote: >

I expect that MTD may recommend an expecially low tire pressure on it's riding mowers to maximize the foot print of the tires and thereby minimize the pressure they exert on the ground below them. My understanding is that walking on grass after a heavy rain can kill the grass because the pressure exerted underfoot can compress the wet soil and drown the grass roots.
Every pneumatic tire I've ever had the pleasure of meeting face-to-face has always had a recommended inflation pressure or pressure range molded into it's sidewall. I'm surprised that thekmanrocks says that his tires don't have that information on them.
--
nestork

J Burns posted for all of us...

No, she just WANTED you! Did you bend her over the desk and her the butt f* she desired?
--
Tekkie