Cannot find this BASIC INFO anywhere on internet!

You're too obese to bend over and read the tire pressure moulded into the tire sidewall?

Reply to
Jack

You mean Google Grouper, not Gmail.

There is a big difference between:

and...

G. Morgan

Use different search terms:

hand truck tire inflation dolly tire pressure

Both of those have good results on page #1.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Terry Coombs wrote: "- show quoted text - Even easier , look at the sidewall of the tire . Most are around 30 to 35 psi . OP is a troll and an idiot . Oh well , gmail user , whaddaya expect .

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Jack:

The point is, on my tires there is NO PRESSURE "molded into the sidewall". That is why I posted this thread in the first place!!

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Well , I was just reading the "from" line and "@gmail.com" sure looks like a gmail account to me . Not that there's a lot of difference ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

You can still claim that distinction , as several others have said the info you want is easily found on the internet , And I haven't seen a tire yet that didn't have information such as size , max load @ pressure , manufacturer , etc molded into the side wall . Maybe you need glasses - or yours checked . Oh , wait ! You're blind , and they don't mold that info on tires in braille !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

NERD!!!!!!

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

OK, that makes sense. Obese nerd?

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You're among friends, here. You can admit to having a little weight problem, and being a bit nerdy. C'mon, open up.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Dash, dash, space is a "signature deliniator". Any text after that doesn't come through on follow ups, idiot.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

wrong. a nerd surely would be able to find this info on the internet like I did. wait - , oh never mind.

Idiot applies here, not nerd. Made certain by his arguing with us about it.

How about a thank you and show us you are not a troll? Too late.

Reply to
Pico Rico

Alright Pico, Storm, et al:

THANK YOU.

For revealing how intolerant some of you are of someone who has made an effort to find out information and is not lying when they said the information was not present(on the tire) when they needed it.

I am my brother's keeper, and surely would not afford any of you such treatment if you were the ones in need of information.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Home Depot Purchase Milwaukee D Handle Hand Truck $54.97 sku 168 674 easily goes up over steps, rolls up to 800 pounds, I've had at least 500 pounds on it once, but at the time the tires weren't fully pressurized, so they went flat! on the ground. The information came from the 800 number on the label of the two wheel truck, called directly and was told. I put the information in a place for future rerieval, so now of course can't find it!

Reply to
RobertMacy

Well, yes there is. One is email and one is Usenet.

I have a lots of Gmail accounts, but don't post through Google Groups.

Reply to
G. Morgan

If they have NO PRESSURE molded into the sidewall, they must be solid rubber.

I had a tricycle with tires like that. I think it was for safety. If they'd been unevenly inflated, it could have been unstable in hard cornering. My mechanic told me not to inflate them at all. After I learned to read, I understood why he said that.

Reply to
J Burns

Home Depot and Sam's Club.

Reply to
J Burns

G. Morgan posted for all of us...

Whom should we attribute this to? I like it.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I did not tell you what was or was not on the side of your tire. I told you how to do a better search on the internet, and you laughed at me. Apparently I treat you like my brother, but you don't feel the same about me. That's ok, I forgive you.

Reply to
Pico Rico

Jack posted for all of us...

I resemble that remark. I belong to the obese guy society and object to this characterization. I can't see my pecker let alone tire information, I let my assistant do it.

Reply to
Tekkie®