Cannot find this BASIC INFO anywhere on internet!

Page 2 of 4
Stormin Mormon:
Think about that for a sec - why would I be looking on the internet?
hmmmm...
On 10/28/2014 07:57 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You're too obese to bend over and read the tire pressure moulded into the tire sidewall?
Jack:
The point is, on my tires there is NO PRESSURE "molded into the sidewall". That is why I posted this thread in the first place!!

You're among friends, here. You can admit to having a little weight problem, and being a bit nerdy. C'mon, open up.
On 10/29/14, 8:16 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

rubber.
I had a tricycle with tires like that. I think it was for safety. If they'd been unevenly inflated, it could have been unstable in hard cornering. My mechanic told me not to inflate them at all. After I learned to read, I understood why he said that.
J Burns wrote: "- show quoted text - If they have NO PRESSURE molded into the sidewall, they must be solid rubber. "
If only that could explain the standard inflation valve on each tire.
On 10/29/14, 8:53 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

must be where they filled them with polyurethane foam at the factory.
If you remove them, you should probably cover the holes with duck tape to keep carpenter bees from infesting the polyurethane.
On 10/29/2014 4:40 AM, Jack wrote:

OK, that makes sense. Obese nerd?

NERD!!!!!!

The tires on mine say 30 psi max. Your mileage may vary.

I have no idea why you would bother, given that you are searching WITHOUT the term you are most interested in: "PSI".
Pico Rico wrote: "I have no idea why you would bother, given that you are s earching WITHOUT the term you are most interested in: "PSI". "
Come on! I never use "PSI" as a search term for tire pressure for a specif ic make/model of car, and I find what I need, why should I have to use it w hen searching for tire pressure for anything else? This is the U.S., what measure besides PSI do we use here? lol
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Car tire pressure? It's on the car door pillar and on the tire itself.
Pico Rico wrote:

In the days when there was no Internet, what and how did we do? When I Googled, right away I got a hit 30 psi for 2 ply hand truck tires.

32 psi, up to max of 36 psi for the 'D' two wheel truck sold at Home Depot
Thanks Robert Macy!
Pico Rico wrote: "I have no idea why you would bother, given that you are searching WITHOUT the term you are most interested in: "PSI". "
Come on! I never use "PSI" as a search term for tire pressure for a specific make/model of car, and I find what I need, why should I have to use it when searching for tire pressure for anything else? This is the U.S., what measure besides PSI do we use here? lol
-------
oh come on, just adjust your search terms as needed to get results. But why should you?
On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:42:23 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The tires should be firm and should not sag much when the load is put on them. Just like all tires.
The air pressure in PSI x the number of square inches of tire on the pavement should equal the weight of the load and the hand truck.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Use different search terms:
hand truck tire inflation dolly tire pressure
Both of those have good results on page #1.
--
"I know shit's bad right now with all that starvin' bullshit. And the
dust storms. And we runnin' out of French Fries and burrito coverings.

wrong. a nerd surely would be able to find this info on the internet like I did. wait - , oh never mind.
Idiot applies here, not nerd. Made certain by his arguing with us about it.
How about a thank you and show us you are not a troll? Too late.