Cannot find this BASIC INFO anywhere on internet!

Page 1 of 4
I google "hand truck proper tire pressure", and get a thousand hits with out a single figure in PSI.
?!
I google "hand truck tires proper tire pressure". Get a thousand hits of which NONE contain a figure with PSI after it.
?!
On 10/28/14, 7:52 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This assembly instruction sheet calls for 30 PSI Max
http://www.uline.com/PDF/IH-1364.pdf
Retired:
Thanks! I upped ours to 26-27psi per tire last week. Should be OK for three drawer dressers or easy chairs.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com;3301821 Wrote: > I google "hand truck tires proper tire pressure". Get a thousand hits > of which NONE contain a figure with PSI after it.

Next time, just remove one of the pneumatic tires, and you should find a recommended tire pressure molded right into the sidewall on one side of the tire.
--
nestork

Put psi in search bar.
Greg
gregz wrote:

Even easier , look at the sidewall of the tire . Most are around 30 to 35 psi . OP is a troll and an idiot . Oh well , gmail user , whaddaya expect .
--
Snag

On 10/28/14, 11:02 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

says it's good for 50 PSI.
The weak point may be the rim. I've read of a recall by one brand of truck because the rims may bust and hurt somebody if you put in more than 30 PSI without installing a fixit kit.
I imagine 15 PSI would suit me. I wouldn't want my goldfish to slosh out of the bowl on bumps!
Terry Coombs wrote: "- show quoted text - Even easier , look at the sidewall of the tire . Most are around 30 to 35 psi . OP is a troll and an idiot . Oh well , gmail user , whaddaya expect .
--
Snag "

You don't know who I am at all, ASS! The whole point is my handtruck's existing tires have NO MAX PRESSURE listed ANYWHERE on them.

Dash, dash, space is a "signature deliniator". Any text after that doesn't come through on follow ups, idiot.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com;3301826 Wrote: > Retired:

> three drawer dressers or easy chairs. OK, I give up. How are you going to move an easy chair with a hand truck?
The dresser I can understand. The easy chair I can't picture.
--
nestork

J Burns;3301883 Wrote: >

My understanding is that some truck tire rims (so called "split rims") consist of two or more pieces, but are press fit together so they look like a single piece of steel. Inflating those tires can be very dangerous because if overinflated, the two pieces of the rim can separate with such force that the flying pieces of the rim can kill a person. But, these "split rims" are only used on the tires of fairly large trucks, never on car tires and certainly not on the small tires you find on a hand truck.
Many of the tires used on airplanes have these press fit "split rims", and about 20 years ago someone at the Winnipeg Airport was killed when the airplane tire they were inflating came apart with such force that the flying piece of rim took the airport employee's head right off.
http://work.alberta.ca/documents/WHS-PUB_gs003.pdf
--
nestork

On 10/29/14, 1:43 AM, nestork wrote:

<http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2012/Hand-Trucks-Recalled-by-Harper-Trucks-Due-to-Injury-Hazard/> Home Depot and Sam's Club.
On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:52:06 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Is it Groundhog Day?
Terry Coombs wrote:

You mean Google Grouper, not Gmail.
There is a big difference between:
https://groups.google.com/forum /#!forum/alt.home.repair and... https://mail.google.com/
--
"I know shit's bad right now with all that starvin' bullshit. And the
dust storms. And we runnin' out of French Fries and burrito coverings.
G. Morgan wrote:

Well , I was just reading the "from" line and "@gmail.com" sure looks like a gmail account to me . Not that there's a lot of difference ...
--
Snag

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You can still claim that distinction , as several others have said the info you want is easily found on the internet , And I haven't seen a tire yet that didn't have information such as size , max load @ pressure , manufacturer , etc molded into the side wall . Maybe you need glasses - or yours checked . Oh , wait ! You're blind , and they don't mold that info on tires in braille !
--
Snag
Or maybe just stupid ...
Terry Coombs wrote:

Well, yes there is. One is email and one is Usenet.
I have a lots of Gmail accounts, but don't post through Google Groups.
--
"I know shit's bad right now with all that starvin' bullshit. And the
dust storms. And we runnin' out of French Fries and burrito coverings.
G. Morgan wrote:

I have one too , and use it for a dead end spam trap . I might check it once every six months or so . I post to usenet thru a news server using a newsreader . My point was that both ggmail users and googroupies are losers that can't figure out a simple usenet interface . Hell , I'm an old dog , and I'm still learning new tricks . My wife taught me to "roll over" last night ...
--
Snag
and my ribs still hurt .

in PSI.

moving boxes. I run about 30, and it seems fine.
--
.
Christopher A. Young