Candy washing machine doesn't turn (occasionally)

Sometimes it works just fine, but sometimes it "doesn't have enough strength" to turn the drum. If you give it a push, it continues to turn the drum but once it stops and has to start again, it can't. The motor is buzzing but it can't turn the drum until you give it a push. The symptom is stronger when the mashine is full of water (though not overloaded with clothes) and less pronounced when it drains the water. It seems to me it's a brushless motor (if I'm not mistaking).
The

Im confused...........is this a candy washer or clothes washer? If a candy washer.........what are you overloading it with clothes for? Please explain.........
Either way......I would guess that you need to replace the motor.

see: http://www.candy-domestic.co.uk/company.asp
Most likely, it is the motor. Two kinds -- repulsion start, induction run. Starting winding is burnt out. The other type is a capacitor start motor with a centrifugal switch. These types can be spotted with a "can" on the side of the motor. In the first instance, the motor has to be replaced. In the second case, the capacitor can be replaced. Pull the motor and take it to a good motor repair shop. They should either be able to repair it, or sell you a new one. If it is the repulsion start - induction run type, then it is not usually worth repairing. You should be able to get a replacement motor from your parts distributor or dealer. About an hour's job, maybe, to pull it, and replace it. PITA job. Wiring issues, as usual -- disconnect.

Thanks for the details. I guess that by the "can" you actualy mean capacitor? Few inches in length and an inch or two in diameter? Nothing like that on my motor, just a cage and an electrical connector. Then it should probably be th repulsion start, induction run kind.