Canadians are laughing as americans are sequestering themselves down the toilet

What more can I say.
Not just Canadians.
I'm sure most of the rest of the world is shaking their heads at just how low, feeble, weak that america has become.
Take your place beside Italy and Spain as economic basket cases.
As the saying goes - you truly have the gov't you deserve.
The United States of Austerity.
And you know what the bigger joke is?
It's that you're wringing your hands over 85 billion in cuts - which is EXACTLY what Ben Bernanke is pumping into your banking sector (and by extension your stock markets). EVERY MONTH.
How many of you bumpkins know that?

They are serfs to their banksters. While some poor buggers are out of their homes, the banksters get big bonuses and taxpayers money.
harryagain wrote:

In the USA -
One day you're a Goldman Sacks bankster.
The next day, you're the Treasury Secretary.
How does the Sequester feel today Oren? Are you out of a job yet? (assuming you're not on disability already).

The rest of the world thinks people in the US are stupid. To belay any doubts we proved it in the last election.
Frank wrote:

Americans proved their stupidity by voting for Bush the second time.
After that, it really didn't matter who you voted for - because it wouldn't have mattered.

If the US falls, then CA falls.
frag wrote:

The US has already failed.
And we're doing not too bad up here.
The value of the Canadian dollar (relative to the USD) appreciated by 30% since 2006 - and still our economy is moving forward, and our unemployment rate is lower than yours.
I'd like to see how you would cope with global trade if your currency did likewise.
Instead, you have "The Bernank" shovelling money into the banks at the rate of $85 billion a month, printing trillions of greenbacks, and not making a dent in your so-called "recovery".
On 3/2/2013 8:08 AM, Just posting the facts wrote:

You need to quit watching 24/7 news and relax.
gonjah wrote:

:)
I won't argue with that.