Can you recommend Quiet Air Conditioner?

I'm looking for a quiet (in window) air conditioner, 14,000 BTU running on 120v.
I have a Panasonic 12,000 BTU / 120v model and it's about the quietest a/c I've ever owned.
I've looked for the Panasonic CX-XC144U (13800 BTU / 120v) without success in my area, NY.
Just wondering if any one recommends an alternate make/model, just in case I don't find the Panasonic I'm looking for.
Thanks.