Can you identify manufacturer & model of this garage door?

I need to find the manufacturer and model of the garage door on our house.
The door is a wooden 4x4 panel single-door rollup.
Here are some pictures of the door from various angles that hopefully you can use to help me identify the door. http://68.160.185.80:8080/garage/index.html
Note there are no manufacturer markings except for the letters JGS on one of the hinges, but I believe this is just the name of the hinge manufacturer.
Can you help me?

That door's hardware shown is not the original hardware, it looks like the stuff that can be readily bought at a local hardware store in blister packs. The door itself has been replaced at sometime or another. Doesn't look like it belongs to those tracks. Those 44 style doors really look cheap and ill-fitting.
Out of curiosity, what's so important about finding the manufacturer? If you really have to have a door like this one, you can simply get an identical door made (width, height, thickness, panels, rails, stiles etc). by someone else. The door's sections could have been manufactured by just about anyone. Try General Doors out of Bristol, PA http://www.general-doors.com/index.html
Rich http://www.garage-door-hardware.com