Can you ID this hose buried in the ground

I can't see the ends of the "blob". What sort of connectors are on it?

It didn't work the first time I clicked on it.

Reply to
krw

Flax wrote the following:

It doesn't look like hose to me. It looks like plastic conduit or pipe. Perhaps it led to some electrical outlet, lamp, spotlight, shed, or something other that had been removed before you moved in.

Reply to
willshak