Can you ID this hose buried in the ground

Page 2 of 2

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0037.jpg If it is not pressurized, I'd guess construction remnant or just a piece of trash that got buried during leveling.
Steve
Flax wrote the following:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0037.jpg

It doesn't look like hose to me. It looks like plastic conduit or pipe. Perhaps it led to some electrical outlet, lamp, spotlight, shed, or something other that had been removed before you moved in.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY