Can you help me identify the brand of this window?

The windows in my house are the tilt-to-clean type and one of the latches has broken. I'd like to get a replacement part, but I don't know who manufactured the window. I don't see any identifying marks except a label attached to the top of the window. Here's a picture of that label:
http://picasaweb.google.com/benlotto/WindowLabel/photo#5226900831801367650
Could someone please help me by translating this for a novice?
Thanks in advance, -Ben
Add pictures here
✖

Looks like an inventory sticker to me.
If you're in AZ, then maybe it is a River Valley Windows sticker- they *might* be able to identify it. A picture of the latch would be more informative, I think.
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
Well a simple google of "stage door building" gives this: http://www.crotonhomecenter.com/chc_prod.htm
And a simple google of "river valley"+window netted this: http://www.windowanddoor.net/dealers07_1.htm
perhaps a place to start
steve

Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 25, 8:31 am, "Steve Barker DLT"

Thanks...I'd found the River Valley place using Google, but it's a firm in AZ and I'm in NY. I missed the Stage Door Building Supplies place, which is quite close---a good possibility!!
-Ben
Add pictures here
✖