Can you help me find spec

I > A long time ago I saw a labeling system that I really liked. It was a I > semi-hard plastic tape, with adhesive backing. You would use a special I > device to emboss (?) letters into it, applying pressure. You would I > emboss one letter, then another etc. The tape was extremely sticky and I > could stick to almost anything. Because no paint/dye was used, it I > could survive very harsh environments. I > I > Any idea where I could find something like this, thanks.
No, but IIRC it was called a Dymo Lablemaker.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Politically Corrections: Hooker = Sexual-Care Provider
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

I recall it was often referred to as "Dymotape". Don't know who invented it, but "Dymo" became almost a 'generic' name. Just did a quick 'Google' on "Dymo Tape" and got 267,000 hits so the product must still be available?
On 12/22/2004 11:38 AM US(ET), Terry took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Dymo is still around, but all of their label making products have gone hi-tech. http://global.dymo.com/enUS/Products/default.html
--
Bill