Can't win this one.

yikes .. So you don't have a road to where your trailer is at?

Reply to
Muggles

We took a few so far and will continue to do so.

I can still do as much physical labor as I could when I was younger...but *not* five days a week.

Reply to
philo

Might have a plumber put it in. Oh, wait. "YOUR plumber did it wrong."

I think I better think it out, again.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oh yes , there's a road , but it's gravel/dirt . And the county might get to it before the ice melts , depending on how severe the storm was . We've (neighbor and I) usually got at least one lane cleared before they get the highway cleared - we're about 10 miles out of town on winding mountain roads . The other neighbors think Ken and I are a couple of Swell Guys .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

That's how I feel, too. I can still do some stuff, but not like I used to.

Reply to
Muggles

Nothing like clearing a road that makes neighbors appreciate you.

Reply to
Muggles

philo wrote in news:mojht7$61l$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

ago...."Correctly"

Obviously male left-rights and female left-rights are opposits. Something you'll just have to learn to live with.

Reply to
KenK

philo posted for all of us...

What are trying to do? Ramp up the economy by yourself? I demand you get out of here because this group is composed of gnarly, cheap assed, disabled geezers and you are messing with the flow...

Reply to
Tekkie®

taxed and spent posted for all of us...

Stop there? You probably need bathroom overhauls and additions along with making the basement into an "entertainment center" (your definition may vary from mine-watch out for the purple neon).

Reply to
Tekkie®

Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

Do you have a building permit & COO?

Reply to
Tekkie®

philo posted for all of us...

The gov't is requiring you to pay him 15 bux and hour so don't cheap out! Does he get bennies?

Reply to
Tekkie®