Can't tighten shower handle

Page 2 of 2
You are excellent!
We never doubted you for a second.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus .
Thanks, I got it.
I got Bolt Off and turned the handle upside down, sprayed that in there and left it for a few minutes. I got a Husky Allen wrench set in a handle, which I thought would give me more torque. However, that gives less dexterity than the L-shaped one and I couldn't feel how to get it in properly. (I can't see it in there so I have to go by feel.) But I tried the L-shaped wrench again, and the Bolt Off loosened it up and I fixed it.