Can't get rid of moss remnants in exposed aggregate patio.

I have an exposed aggregate patio. I don't use it much and it gets covered with thick moss. I decided I'd clean it and seal the surface to prevent regrowth. Two days later with a gas pressure washer, I've removed three 5-gallon buckets of moss. I also soaked it down with moss killer. But there are still remnants I can't dislodge.
They're tiny black strands about half an inch long in clusters of a few dozen or so. They're FIRMLY rooted in the concrete. The strands are very strong, but not as strong as the roots. Just pulling on them ain't gonna get them out.
I even tried burning them with a propane torch. They don't burn very well.
I'm not willing to pick them out individually with an Xacto Knife.
Ideas?
mike wrote:

time. after they die from the moss killer, they'll likely be weaker.

Apply bleach full strength for several hours.

Or that pool-shock stuff?
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:53:37 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (David Combs) wrote:

Will bleach, being acidic, harm the concrete?
Gary
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:19:54 -0700, G Mulcaster

Whoops! Wiki states most bleaches, such as household bleaches, are bases; not acidic.
Regret error.
Gary

Get a weed burning propane torch, the one with the 3ft extension.
ransley wrote:

I need help understanding how these work. If I can't burn it from half an inch away with a handheld propane torch, how is the weed burning torch gonna help???? Without overheating the concrete.

One it dies and dries it will burn, Roundup?
ransley wrote:

Bleach will kill moss. My experience is that roundup has no effect on it.