Can't find fan blade replacement for attic roof fan

The set screw on my attic fan blade can off, which caused the fan blade to rattle around and broke the fan blade - I had to replace the motor since the shaft no longer spun true. Ordering the motor was easy. It is a A.O. Smith OLM6151 1/10 HP, RPM 1550 motor.
The tough part I running into is finding a proper fan blade replacement. I know that the blade must be properly matched to the motor for decent air movement and not overloading the motor. (Thanks to A.O. Smith Motor Mastery University) http://www.aosmithmotors.com/pdf/brochures/3200hvacr.pdf
There are no manufacturing/part # etc on the fan blade. The only thing I can gather is the specs at: http://www.aosmithmotors.com/pdf/catalogs/150/page104.pdf
Does anybody have a good recommendation as to who I can contact that could get me a replacement for this fan blade?
Thanks in advance.
E.G.
You can't really overload a 1/10hp motor, especially with a fan. If you get a fan blade with a hub that fits the motor shaft and a diameter that fits the housing, and a pitch that blows the right direction, you will be all set.
On the other hand, I don't have a source for fan blades. I found this using google:
http://www.acmemiami.com/fanblade.html
The blades here are rated by cfm, and if you know what the cfm for your fan was supposed to be, that might help you make a choice.

Find someone with a Grainger account. They have it all.
HTH
rik
--

Padded room with a view
RWC3
E. G. wrote in message

Have you tried asking AO Smith for one of their dealers in your area?
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=air+conditioner
=~~~~~~
Is your attic fan in the roof or is it vertical at the end of a gable? The mistake you made is that the whole thing is generally about the same price as any individual part (especially the motor) so you should have looked at a total replacement. That's easy if it is located at the end of a gable. If located in the roof, you should have looked for a same brand same model or very close so that you just replaced the motor and the fan blade without messing with the housing. Live and learn. You may still end up buying a whole unit, then you will have a backup motor.