Can't find ceramic tile toilet paper holder?

Dear Readers,

Redoing my bathroom tile and can't seem to find a ceramic (tile) toilet paper holder at Home Depot. I asked the employee at HD and he said ceramic holders are being phased out and "no longer produced." Any truth to this claim?? Anyone else have difficulty finding??

Thanks Theodore

Reply to
millinghill

Google is your friend found on 4th site down. WW

Reply to
WW

I have no idea, but I'd go to a real tile store to buy one.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Oops! A week ago I could have sent you one for free!

Ripped out that ugliness and replaced it with a home-build wooden one, stained to match the vanity and shower rod.

Since you were so tardy in expressing your needs, the aforementioned ceramic toilet tissue dispenser went to a landfill where it will remain, unchanged, until the heat-death of the sun.

Reply to
HeyBub

Look for a renovation store where they collect old house parts for rehabs. We have several in my area.

One has literally thousands of bathroom related items from tubs to toothbrush holders.

If there is a "city" nearby, find out where they are rejuvenating a neighborhood - rich folk rehabbing the older homes in the original style. There's usually a couple of house parts stores in those areas.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Rule 1: Never ask an orange vest any question you are not prepared to research yourself.

In this case, I would recommend going to your local tile distributor (Florida Tile/Daltile/whathaveyou), and asking them. Alternately, going to a local high-end tile dealer/designer will often get you the same thing (and you might have to go through them anyway, if your local Daltile won't sell to you directly).

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken