Can or Recessed light to Pendant light Conversion

I know they make a converter for this application but everything I've seen is for incandescent bulbs. My customer has the fluorescent type can light. Anyone seen that type of conversion or can the fluorescent be converted to incandescent? My thinking is no because of voltage differences. Fluorescent have 4 wire whereas incandescents have 2 wire.

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
evodawg