Can Kilz brand primer be tinted?

I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with my bathroom remodel and am just about ready to paint. Right now the bathroom is pink <barf>.
The wife and I are wanting to paint it a grey shade (to match the new floor and tub tile). I'm going to be using Kilz brand primer over the pink and was wondering if it's copasetic to tint Kilz a slight grey to help cover up the current pink color?
Thanks to all in advance!
Andy S.
Yes tint it
Visit www.homesteadfinishing.com and look at the options available for their TransTint dyes. I've used them in shellac and water based finishes and think they might work for you. Check the fine print on the Kilz label with respect to solvents for compatibility.

use Zinzeer High Hyde Cover Stain, you won't need to tint it
cheers Bob

Eh...last time I used Kilz, it was over a burgundy wall in our bedroom...and a nursery that had the lower halves of the walls painted baby blue, yellow and pink respectively. Seemed to cover it all up jes' fine without any tinting.
Just my $0.02
Jason
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:44:40 -0600, "Jason Quick"

regardless..the answer to the op's question is "yes".
Can not speak to kilz but in humid areas I have used zinsser BIN primer sealer (shellac base) and had excellent results. Tint was not needed but as it cost nothing extra why not. I have a can of Zinsser and it states that you can use up to 2 oz universal tint per gallon. it is alcohol based and dries very quickly (paint over in 60 min) but you do want good ventilation secondary to alcohol fumes. stan