Can I use tile adhesives grout?

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:01:07 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

So are you saying that the answers I've gotten are not any good? I found them all very helpful -- except for yours, that is.
And why do you feel the need to push your beliefs on others? Didn't your mommy teach you anout manners?
Are all mormons this inconsiderate?
On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 13:24:22 -0700, Jennifer Murphy

NO - Buy the right stuff unless you want to redo it in a short while. It's not all that costly for grout.