Can I use a filter on the washing machine waste line?

I found that my drywell has become clogged with lint and soap scum. After I clean it out and refurbish it I thought I could put something in line with the washing machine waste line. Does such a thing even exist? (Only the washing machine feeds into this drywell.)
I used to have an apartment where they put some type of filter inline with the shower head due to the dirt in the town's water. Not sure if that would work - that seemed to be for more fine particles like dirt and sand. Not sure if could hold up to suds and stuff.
TIA
there is a websight that sells a drain filter for washers.. yo know, you can get a handfull of lint going down the drain with every load..that adds up over time and can choke a septic tank..