Can I undercoat my house?

Now that hardwood floors are all the rage again in Sounhern Californina I have a new problem. I can feel cold air leaking in throught the cracks in the 45 year old floor. It occured to me that I needed something like automotive undercoating applyed under the house.
I'm aware that I could apply insulation bats that are held in place by wires wedged between the joists. But, I'm getting to old to move in and out of the crawl space with package after package of insulation. Especially when all I really need is simply to seal the cracks.
Anyone know of such a product? Or have ideas that might work the same?
please reply to the newsgroup or remove the word remove from my email address if you should want to reply via email.