Can I Share a Ground?

I'm running two circuits in a single conduit: - a 240v 20amp for a wall A/C outlet - a 120v 20amp for a shop outlet
Can I run a single 12 ga green ground wire for both circuits?
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:31:40 -0500, "The Streets"

Yep
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:31:40 -0500, "The Streets"

IMHO:
When using conduit that can also be used as the grounding path (EMT, MC, etc), pulling a seperate ground, rated for the highest breaker/fuse, makes sense.
Good luck,
tom @ www.NoCostAds.com
Do folks who come later mark well these boxes are on two circuits, to prevent a nasty shock!