Can I install a ceiling fan here?

I'm trying to install a ceiling fan in our breakfast nook. I removed the light fixture it previously had (it's a somewhat heavy ugly pendant light). The junction box looks different from what I've seen in the bedrooms. I have installed ceiling fans in all the bedrooms. I remembered the builder said that we could install fans in all our bedrooms by removing the ceiling light.
In the breakfast nook after I removed the light, the junction box looked a bit different from the junction boxes I've seen in bedroom ceilings. how to figure out whether this one is strong enough to hold a fan (52" fan, it's a large kitchen and nook). do junction boxes have any ratings on them that I can look up on the web to see if they can hold a fan?
Thanks.
If the box is made to support a fan, it will say so somewhere on the inside of the box, it will also have 10-32 threaded holes instead of 8-32 which you'll find on a standard ceiling outlet box

That is unless the box is plastic, then it may have coarse thread screws that go through it into the 2x, but it'll still say approved for fan on it

No one here can see it and you don't give any description other than "it is different". Now, just how good of an answer to you expect?

Not that I am aware of except for the advice you have already received.
BUT
You can add a fan to any outlet box if you buy the one that has the correct mounting base. If you can't mount the special base to a joist, you just use toggle bolts. I have done this many times and never had a problem.
Colbyt