Can I have a beaver system installed in my garage

I live in MN my garage is built into a hill that has a high water table. In the spring of the year I get water in my garage. When the ground is not frozen I put a sump pump in the garage and everything works well. Would a beaver system be a good solution to this problem or would it crack from the frozen water.

Thanks

Reply to
q1m7ot001

What the heck is a Beaver System?

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

I think it would be great, but how can you get them to build a dam around your garage?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Two hot chicks sitting spread eagle in the back seat of his 57 Chevy. They would definitely crack.

Stone

Reply to
Gary Stone

Somehow I knew were this thread was headed as soon as I read the subject line.....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac