Can I have a beaver system installed in my garage

I live in MN my garage is built into a hill that has a high water table. In the spring of the year I get water in my garage. When the ground is not frozen I put a sump pump in the garage and everything works well. Would a beaver system be a good solution to this problem or would it crack from the frozen water.
Thanks
On 7 Feb 2005 03:49:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@sneakemail.com wrote:

What the heck is a Beaver System?
Mark

Two hot chicks sitting spread eagle in the back seat of his 57 Chevy. They would definitely crack.
Stone

Somehow I knew were this thread was headed as soon as I read the subject line.....Ross
snipped-for-privacy@sneakemail.com wrote:

I think it would be great, but how can you get them to build a dam around your garage?
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math