Can I cement over interlock

I have an area in my side yard that is currently covered in interlock bricks. I want to build a wooden shed (5'x12'), and I was thinking of pouring a concrete base. I was wondering if I could pour the concrete directly over the interlock. It would save me concrete, as I only need about an inch of concrete at that point. I think the interlock shouldn't heave, as it's been there for at least ten years now. Am I safe in doing this, or am I asking for trouble?
Thanks
John
The shed I used and others I have seen you can support with 9 concrete block, 3 down the middle right on dirt, air circulation underneath is smart so you don`t rot, you won`t have enough weight to need a pad. I would just use block on the interlock, no pad. You could go right on the interlock paver but shed floors and bottom supports rot first,air circulation underneath helps alot.
On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:23:00 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@terayon-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (julvr) wrote:

No, you are not safe with one inch of concrete -ever. 3 inches minimum and that is if you reinforce it with lots of steel. But you probably need the height anyway to the the shed floor up out of the rain run-off.
JimL

And inch of concrete is too thin to have any real strength, so if the blocks shift in the slightest it's going to crack and chip off in sheets. I'd be very hesitant to do anything less than three inches even iwth a very stable base, 4 would be better and strong enough that it wouldn't matter how well the bricks stayed put. But as someone else noted, this is a shed, the bricks should make a fine floor as is, so if they're in good shape, I'd build on that.
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC\'d posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two devitations to get cool.