Can I cannect fridge to a water bottle?

Page 3 of 3

Back in the late 50's GM built a section of highway that did just that. Once locked on, the car followed it controlling speed and steering.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Why not install a heater (percolating type) and turn it on for 1-2 hours before starting the car, turn it off and on with a switch in the house. Way cheaper in the long run than running the engine, easier starting, and instant heat. My father and I used to do that with our cars--1500W heater. You might want to run it for 3-4 hours when it is really cold--below 0.

I had a block heater in a diesel that I had. It made starting easy and the car warmed up fast.
The engine heater is good for the engine and you do get heat faster. The remote start, however, allows the windows to defrost and the cabin to warm up before my cute ass hits the cold seat. Some days my car sits at work for 8 or 9 hours and the plug in is of no value, but the remote starter will be nice.

Ok - I read the first level responses and no one had the correct. answer. The correct answer is YES. There are bottled water pumps just for this purpose. Some people want their in door water dispenser to dispense bottled water, not tap.
This google search will give you lots of options
http://www.google.com/search?q=Flojet+Bottled+Water+pump&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
First result gives you this http://www.watershed.net/flojet-wp.htm
This is a link to the manufacturers website http://www.flojet.com/prodInfoApp/servlet/DisplayProducts?typeId=FIBWS&page=0&catalogId=Water&categoryId=FWBWS&companyID=FLOJET
Shurflo used to make them but no longer does. You may be able to find one from shurflo online somewhere for a bit cheaper than Flojet.
Nuf said

Absolutely amazing! There is no product too silly to be sold.

I plan on getting one for my cabin. I have no running water. Currently use 1 gal milk jugs. I could fill up a 5gal bottle at the well and have enough water for days (Just a sink). I tried to rig up a gravity feed setup but it failed. I also bought a "demand pump" to pump from a barrel put it pulsated too much and shook the cabin. I'm sure a small expansion tank with a bladder would have helped a lot but I want to keep things wife simple and out of the way.
BTW - If anyone, or the OP, wants a 120v shurflo demand pump I have one collecting dust. Like new, still in box. 1/2 off retail price and its yours. (OP you could rig this up in your basement with an expansion tank and direct plumb to your ice/water dispenser, kitchen sink, and whatever else)
-b