Can I buy these?

I think Krylon used to sell it but I couldn't find it. They also sell "hammered" finish paint! :o

Reply to
Hachiroku

What's worse, I remember that!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I saw that cartoon. It is a good one. They don't make cartoons like that anymore.

Plus, they use so few frames, one can notice that they are separate frames. I would think with computers to help them, they could go back to the number of fpm that Warner Bros. etc. used.

Reply to
micky

No, they were not.. The paint looked exactly the way those spatter painted trunk surfaces looked in that era.

Reply to
hls

No bubble to burst.. There are a lot of "discoveries" that never make a nickel.

My friend was tied to a particular supplier, without which his paint could not be made. He ended up with a line of tempura paints for kids.. Still didint make any money.

Reply to
hls

And "crackle" finish, though I haven't seen it for some time.

Reply to
krw

AMuzi

Wasn't crackle a two part finish? A first coat with one paint and the second, the crackle coat, with another paint. The second coat dried faster than the first which caused it to crackle when the first coat dried, or was it the opposite? I forgot.

Reply to
willshak

Not that it matters in this case, but watch your attributions, please. I did not write the above.

Reply to
aemeijers

Not unless there were two parts in the same can.

The stuff I used was probably the same idea, though it came in one can.

Reply to
krw

Sorry about that.

Reply to