Can I buy these?

http://www.plastikote.com/products/Specialty/Wrinkle-Paint.html
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote the following:

Wasn't crackle a two part finish? A first coat with one paint and the second, the crackle coat, with another paint. The second coat dried faster than the first which caused it to crackle when the first coat dried, or was it the opposite? I forgot.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Not unless there were two parts in the same can.

The stuff I used was probably the same idea, though it came in one can.
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:09:10 -0500, Hachiroku wrote:

Go ahead, guys...burst my bubble...
http://www.rustoleumaerosols.co.uk/aerosol/images/products/AE0070004E8.jpg?osCsid=5ovlejejf22haume9qj3ne4340
On 08/26/2011 08:22 AM, Hachiroku wrote:

http://www.rustoleumaerosols.co.uk/aerosol/images/products/AE0070004E8.jpg?osCsid=5ovlejejf22haume9qj3ne4340 fyi, when you post links like that, anything after the "?" can be deleted. <
http://www.rustoleumaerosols.co.uk/aerosol/images/products/AE0070004E8.jpg
works just fine and doesn't contain the encrypted tracer that connects back to any browsing habits database of you and your now linked "associates" who also clicked it.
--
nomina rutrum rutrum

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:44:13 -0700, jim beam wrote:

Thanks, jim! tucked away for future reference!
ahead, guys...burst my bubble...

http://www.rustoleumaerosols.co.uk/aerosol/images/products/AE0070004E8.jpg?osCsid=5ovlejejf22haume9qj3ne4340 No bubble to burst.. There are a lot of "discoveries" that never make a nickel.
My friend was tied to a particular supplier, without which his paint could not be made. He ended up with a line of tempura paints for kids.. Still didint make any money.

Check with a trailer supply or hitch installer. I bet they have them.
Steve

Kind of like these? 2" x 1" x 7/32" with a 9/16" square hole? These are left over from a Reese multi-fit Class 3 receiver hitch, model 37042
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/bashful24/IMG_0236.jpg

Yes! Exactly like those!!
On 8/24/2011 11:40 AM, micky wrote:

find someone who knows a cutting torch and whip a couple out in 5 min.
--
Steve Barker