Can I attach a PC Broadband Home Antennae to the top of my Homes Main Electrical Mast ?

If i were to attach my Broadband Antennae for my LapTop, right at the top of my Homes Main Mast for the main electrical coming in....would it get interference from the electricity coming into the house ? The reason id like to attach it to the Mast is because it is the highest object on my roof and id like maximum reception for my Broadband Air Card. I could use my brick chimney, but its in the center of the roof whereas the Main Electrical Mast is on the side of the house near to where i want to run the cable inside the house for the Broadband Antennae. Please advise and thanks .
On Dec 9, 6:40�pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

not a good idea, put it on a seperate mast well away from the power line for safety sake
On Dec 9, 3:40 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Go find a couple of metal coat hangers, an aluminum colander and some tin foil, but, remember for the best reception, install everything barefoot during a thunderstorm
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, How about in the attic away from element?
Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi, Also there are many different kind of antennas. omni directional gain antenna, uni-directional gain antenna, etc. Have to use good quality coax to minimize line loss as well.