Can Ground wire be wire nutted in EVERY state?

Location Maricopa County, AZ
New construction here has wire nuts on HOT and NEUTRAL, but the ground wire is twisted and then crimped with a metal tube.
Does code allow, in every location, to use a wire nut and not this crimp?

Seems rather improbable that anyone here would know what is or isn't allowed in every location. Here in NJ it's definitely permissible to use wire nuts on ground wires for receptacles, switches, typical junction boxes, etc. And it's OK per NEC. I've also seen the crimped approach used here in new construction, but that was back in the 80s. Not sure if they are still doing it.

I do not know anything about Cities or states codes.
We are talking about earthquakes, all new structure in west cost
I believe now most be able move and not be bolted as some you emphasize.
Why example: I am sure that you saw this one time or other,
Take table cloth on the table with whatever you might have on it,
Grab that table cloth and pull for it fast nough what happens to the stuff that you have on it "it remain there on the table, but if the stuff was anchored what would happen to it? Now do you have idea how seismic works?
On 2/25/2012 3:51 PM, Robert Macy wrote:

The Nec generally doesn't always give specific types of devices. In this case there are a number of mechanical devices that are acceptable, including wire nuts, and splice caps. Even Joe Arpaio would approve.
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:51:12 -0800 (PST), Robert Macy

cheaper

I believe the issue with the number of wires that may be crimped (or nutted, for that matter) is that the code calls for them to be mechanically secured with an approved device. The "approved" devices aren't specified in the code, rather separately "listed" by UL, or other test lab. The crimp ferrules, like wire nuts, have a specified size and number of wires that are acceptable.
I used crimps some time back but have found the green wire nuts, with the hole in the top for the wire to the switch/outlet, to be easier to use. The cost of all of these things is trivial so use the easiest.