Can anyone recommend a Glasstop stove? Not the right name I'm sure but....

Glass is a ceramic. ;-)

Some are "infrared". A gimmick, IMO.

Reply to
krw

I have the stove type and for sure am not a "pristine kitchen" dtype. But for easeof cleaning give me the smooth glasstop over any of the gas or elec trics with the old type coils/burners. Spash of 409 and a bit of work with a 'scratchy' and it is like new again. Doesn't take more than a minute to tal.

Perhaps your "constant cleaning" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K