calling all Sears garage door opener wizards

I have a Sears garage door opener and it uses the red "learn" button for the remotes. I bought another remote, and in the best male tradition, ignored it's warning that it was only compatable with the green "learn" button. Needless to say, it did not work. Now all my other remotes will not "learn" or work, but the stationary key pad outside the garage will work, as long as I do not try to add one of the remotes from the cars. I've tried clearing all codes per the manual and unplugging the opener in an attempt to reset it. Any suggestions based on real world experiences? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Dr. Maybe