Call Empire Today

The hardwood floor has been installed in the living room and looks absolutely gorgeous. I'd do the rest of the house in hardwood but it's so expensive! So I decided to get new carpet for the dining room and stairway. I had a salesman from Empire Carpet give me an estimate. My question: has anyone done business with them, and if so how do they rate?
Sue
--
"It\'s not smart or correct, but it\'s one of the things that
make us what we are." - Red Green