Call blockers

Page 3 of 3

I get maybe one or two unwanted calls a month, mostly from area codes I haven't blocked yet.
I bought an Ooma Telo and subscribe to their Premier service which includes NoMoRobo as well as custom blacklisting using wildcards for number (but not name/C-ID). The Telo was $120 (now $110 on Amazon), and the Premier service is $14/month ($10 + $4 taxes).