California earthquake insurance?

Page 5 of 5
On Mon, 28 May 2012 19:25:05 -0500, The Daring Dufas

They're leaving Californica because it's an unnatural disaster. Even earthquakes are no match for unfettered Democrats.
On 5/28/2012 11:15 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Heck, here in Alabamastan we finally got the Democrats out of control of state government after more than 100 years. Heck, politicians are politicians and I don't trust any of them. We have tornadoes that tear the place up on a regular basis but no regular earthquakes. I actually experienced a quake back in the 70's in Tuscaloosa, Alabama when the toilet in my apartment started rocking which made me think the pizza I'd eaten the previous evening was fighting it's way out. It turns out it was an earthquake, a mild one but an earthquake nevertheless. There is an actual fault line a few miles from me here in Birmingham and there was a 5.1 magnitude quake there back in 1916, a lot of chimneys were lost according historical records. The last earthquake was a 1.8 in the North West corner of the state March 9th. Folks there probably thought a big truck drove passed their homes. ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 29 May 2012 07:15:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Yeah, innit great! The Alabamistan Democrats made RahmE look like an amateur. I cleaned up Alabamistan, now it's time to move next door to continue the trend. ;-)

The Daring Dufas wrote:

A big reason to leave is taxes. "A total of 48,877 people moved to Texas from California between 2009 and 2010 alone, totaling $1.2 billion in income. Another 28,088 from California relocated to Nevada and 30,663 to Arizona, a loss of $699.1 million and $707.8 million in income respectively."
This exodus was second only to New York (NY to Florida).
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/escape-new-york-high-taxing-empire-state-loses-34-million-residents-10-years
On 5/29/2012 6:34 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Yabbut during that same time period, Californiastan gained 248,000 drug lords and gang bangers from Mexico.
On 5/29/2012 5:34 PM, HeyBub wrote:

When are the Commiecrats gonna get it through their thick skulls that people vote with their feet? The same thing happens in commerce, if you don't treat customers right, they go someplace else. o_O
TDD