California drought (and my respect to Danny D, who is trying to help)

That's a foolish way to keep your water cistern full. I mean, why would you take red containers to the gas station and fill with water? Seems like you'd use natural color 5 gal jugs. Or the clear ones.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon wrote, on Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:16:30 -0400:

:)

Reply to
Danny D.